It’s a common dream of many students to study MBBS in Abroad. However, the system to pursue medical study is different from country to country. At Keyway abroad we offer many option to complete your dream to do MBBS in abroad at an MCI approved University.
There are two types with respect to the duration of the MBBS course abroad. One is a 5-year study abroad and a 1-year internship in India, and the second option is 6 years abroad study with a mandatory internship abroad. Generally, 75% of the programs are with 6-year study. Once you complete the MBBS course in MCI approved university abroad, you need to complete 3 more steps to qualify as a medical practitioner.
1. Clear MCI screening test.
2. Complete one year internship in India
3. Registration with MCI as medical practioner
On completion of the above steps, you will be eligible for entrance test for post graduate (AIPGMEE) leading to MD/MS.Students can choose the country of their choice based on their preference and budget. At Keyway Abroad we represent many MCI approved the medical university to choose from
WHY STUDY MBBS IN ABROAD
- MCI (Medical Council of India) approved University/colleges to choose from
- Low tuition fees, starting from 1.5 Lacs per year to 5 Lacs of tuition fee.
- No need for entrance exams, admission will be based on 12th PCB marks.
- No donation fees