At Keyway Abroad we provide immigration services related to works permits and permanent residency in Canada, USA, UK and Australia and many other countries. We work with immigration experts and immigration attorneys who are the best in the industry and ensure a smooth transition into your destination country.
To Find Your Perfect
Study In Abroad Colleges
& Secure Your Future
Work Permits and related visas
With the increasing demand of employment in every field more and more people are moving to abroad for various work opportunities. Work permit visas typically allow them to work in the issuing country for a specified period of time generally 2-3 years.
At Keyway Abroad we offer work permit for various countries like USA, UK, Canada, UAE, Poland, Chez Republic, Croatia, Seychelle, Cayman Island and many more. To get your profile assessed today, send us your CV at email@example.com
Permanent Residency Visas
At Keyway Abroad we will help you get your profile assessed for free of cost and guide you to the best immigration pathway towards your Permanent Residency goal in Canada, Australia, New Zealand, USA or UK. You will enjoy almost the same rights and benefits as the citizens of a country on your permanent residency status.
Every country has different programs and eligibility criteria for their permanent residency.We have listed down some of the popular programs for permanent residency in the popular destinations.
Canada every year accepts over 400,000 new immigrants through various immigration programs such as Express Entry System, PNP, etc. The United Nations has voted Canada as one of the best places in the world to live in terms of standards of living.
Major benefits in migrating to Canada:
- Successful Migration with full family.
- Migration possible for skilled workers as well as investors.
- Eligibility for Canadian Citizenship within three years of arrival in Canada with permanent residence status.
- Entitlement to government welfare benefits (in case of necessity), free medical facilities, free education, old age insurance, unemployment insurance etc.
- Free education and medicals.
- Many opportunities in the Multiple Sectors includes I.T., Engineering, Management, Banking, Teaching, Business, Pharma, Medical, Hospitality, Care Takers/ Child Care, Research and many more.
- Dual Citizenship allowed.
- Minimal government regulations in starting your own business are among many other benefits of moving to Canada.
Presently there are 126+ Immigration Programs are going on for Canada Permanent Residency. We can broadly divide them into two types of visas
Stepwise process to apply for Canada PR
Step 1 : Preliminary Assessment of Applicant’s Profile, Registration with Keyway Abroad
Step 2 : IELTS Preparation, ECA Assistance, Document and Employment letter preparation
Step 3 : Preparing and submitting application For Express Entry Profile/ PNP/AIPP
Step 4 : Receiving Invitation from E.E/ Province, and Apply for Nomination
Step 5 : Receive Nomination from E.E. or PNP
Step 6 : Medical & PCC Instruction
Step 7 : Preparing File for Visa Submission
Step 8 : Receiving Visa Approval
Australia is one of the most popular immigration destinations that allows applicants to live, work and settle in Australia with family permanently. It welcomes 160,000 new immigrants annually, including a huge number of skilled professionals. The Australia PR visa has a validity of five years. With a PR visa, you can move into Australia along with your family. You can apply for citizenship after living in Australia for three years with an Australia PR visa.
Types of Australian PR Visa Categories
The Department of Home Affairs, Australia has designed various visa subclasses for skilled professionals, through which you can apply for Australia PR from India. We have listed down the key visa categories for obtaining PR Visa in Australia:
Subclass 189 Visa
Suitable for skilled workers. However, this visa cannot receive sponsorship.
Subclass 190 Visa
Applicable to skilled workers who has an Australian state/Territory nomination. Applicant’s occupation should exist in the Skilled Occupation List.
Subclass 491 Visa
This visa is for 5 years, applicant must meet the skill requirement and get sponsorship or nomination from either state or region or territory.
Subclass 188 Visa
Allows you to own and manage a business in Australia.
Subclass 186 visa
Employer sponsored visa which lets the skilled workers live and work in Australia permanently.
Aged Parents Visa (Subclass 804/103)
Allows older parents of Australian citizens and Permanent residents to live in Australia.
Eligibility Criteria for Australia PR
Australia has the point-based immigration system. There are some key requirements to apply for permanent residency in Australia. Let us explore some essential requirements to qualify for an Australian Permanent residency:
- Select an Occupation from SOL
- English Proficiencysuch asIELTS with minimum 6 bands in each module
- Skill Assessment report from an approved Assessing Authority, i.e. ACS, AACA, VETASSESS, etc.
- Meet points Criteria of at least 65 points to apply through the system
- Health and Character Requirements
Stepwise Process to apply for Australian PR
- Check whether your occupation is there in the relevant Skilled Occupation List (SOL) of Australia.
- Calculate your eligibility points to apply for Australia PR visa. Minimum 65 points are required to be eligible
- Select the right visa category to apply for Permanent Residence
- Prepare for IELTS and Skill Assessment report
- Submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) in the online SkillSelect system
- Obtain the nomination from an Australian state if applying for a state nominated visa, i.e. Subclass 190
- Wait for an invitation to apply for the relevant PR visa from Department of Home Affairs, Australia.
- After receiving ITA, submit application and documents within 60 days
- PCC and medical certificate as per the process demand.
- Get approval for the visa from Department of Home Affairs, Australia.